Download the 2015 U.S. State of Multichannel Customer Service Report
As customer service and customer experience become key differentiators for brands and organizations across all industries, it has never been more important to know as much as you can about your customers and their expectations for service and engagement across channels.
Our annual U.S. State of Multichannel Customer Service Report shows that consumers now regularly use at least four different channels when interacting with a brand or organization for customer-related questions and issues. In addition to the growing number of channels being used, channel preference is also changing based on the customer’s perceived value for time spent.
Download this just-published State of Multichannel Customer Service Report to find out which customer service channels are growing in use along with:
• What customers view as the most important aspects of a good customer experience
• Most frustrating aspects of a poor customer experience
• Service expectations for self-service, social and mobile channels
• Importance of service in a customer’s choice of or loyalty to a brand
• What percentage of customers leave a brand or organization due to a single poor customer experience
• And more...
Bonus Best Practice Webinar: Connecting with Customers Across Channels
In a recorded webinar, Nucleus Research Vice President Rebecca Wettemann details the benefits associated with multichannel customer service maturity. Bill Patterson, General Manager of Service Engagement from Microsoft, explores the critical role knowledge plays for consistent engagement across channels, and Mary Mercury, Strategic Solution Manager for Chobani, shares multichannel best practices from a brand built on engaging with customers to drive satisfaction and loyalty. Download to watch the webinar today!